Thursday, November 16, 2017

The Face on the Milk Carton [BANNED??????????????]


BOYYY okay lemme start by saying you all remember how happy I was writing my last post about how The Face on the Milk Carton was my favorite book??? Well today I just found out it's BANNED like E X C U S E M E.
APPARENTLYYYYY It's been banned since like 2009 or something which is weird because I found it in the library and stuff sooooo yeah I'm confused.
Anywho its banned apparently because of the "sexual content' EVEN THO ITS ONLY KISSING LIKE BOI and challenge to authority like ?????????? her parents lied to her her whole life what I would be mad too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO STUPID like I'm really gonna drive down to wherever these people are and slip something into their coffee like o m g.
I most definitely think this book should not be banned because it is an amazing book and it uses lots of good imagery and the plot is nice and the characters are all awesome and everything so UN BAN IT PLEASE USA.
I got my sources from google search cuz they just popped up when I typed it into the search bar so idrk what to put for works cited tbh.

No comments:

Post a Comment