Thursday, February 8, 2018

Favorite TV Show

So if I had to pick a favorite TV show it would probably be Stranger Things. I know that sounds really cliche since a lot of people's favorite show is Stranger Things, but I really like it. I started watching it after I saw the movie It. It was a really good movie, it's now my favorite, and one of the actors also stars in Stranger Things so that's a big factor. I like it because it is a lot like It, and I love adventure genres and such and that's mainly what this show is based on. I don't really have a favorite episode, but if I had to pick one it would probably be the last episode of season 2, The Gate. I loved how adventurous it was, and how everybody was trying to fix one thing in different ways that all managed to succeed in the end. I recommend this show to people who like sci-fi, adventure, and romance tv-shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment