Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Styles of Music | Pop Music


My preferred genre of music is probably pop music. I like the fast beat it has and how singers voice the lyrics, and how the background music is played. I am a fan of hip-hop dancing and most hip-hop is done with pop music in the background. My favorite pop artist is a band called Forever in Your Mind starring Ricky Garcia, Emery Kelly, and Liam Attridge. All of their songs are extremely catchy and each time they release a new one I automatically know I'll love it.
I grew up listening to different types of pop, such as dream pop, electropop, trip-hop, and future pop, mostly genres having to do with another good pop singer/duo who call themselves Purity Ring.
I still listen to this style of music because I do enjoy it.
My style of music is somewhat different from my parents, but not a lot. They both listen to pop, but different genres of pop than I do. Many of my friends also enjoy this type of music since it is kind of the popular genre nowadays.

No comments:

Post a Comment